D-splicer needle

When trying to splice 3mm dyneema core-to-core my standard splicing needle set did not give me what I needed. I tried to make something out of a metal wire and a cork. That worked pretty well. With a mechanical engineering background I probably have a more than average interest in tools and technique. I started to improve my self made tool and worked with a manufacturer to produce it. A new product was born: D-SPLICER needle.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s